Mobile phone users often want to take a screenshot of the phone, In order to save something that has piqued their interest, or a picture they like, This is easily available on all phones. However, sometimes you may need to take many photos to save a long article or important conversation. For reference if no contact. which may cause you inconvenience. Therefore, in this article, we will provide you with some applications that enable you to take a moving screenshot that can be installed on Android and iPhone (iOS) phones.
Animated screenshot apps for Android and iPhone
Taking a long or moving screenshot has become available in some mobile phones, whether Android or iPhone. And if you do not have this feature on your phone, you can use third-party applications to do this, here are some of them:
1. Long ScreenShot Capture App
Enables you to apply Long ScreenShot Capture of reading offline. It is a good thing to take a long shot of a web browser, After downloading any webpage you want, You can convert it to PDF format and save it for offline reading. To do so, tap the floating button at the bottom and right of the screen to quickly capture the screenshot and then convert and save it as a PDF on multiple pages. From the quick social tab option you can browse your news on Facebook and Instagram.
Application Features Long ScreenShot Capture
- Free and easy to use.
- Convert web page to image or PDF format.
- Take a high quality screenshot and you can change the quality.
- View all saved images and PDF files from within the app.
- The ability to share long screenshots with your friends on social networking sites by clicking on the share button.
2. Application Screen Master for Android
You can apply Screen Master Than to take screenshot by pressing the floating button or by shaking the device. It also provides you with the feature to quickly share the image with your friends, It offers you many other features such as adding text, drawing shapes, and cropping images
Application Features Screen Master
- Free and easy to use.
- Capture an entire web page and save it as an image.
- Possibility to save the screenshot to the SD card.
- Possibility to annotate images.
- It offers the ability to crop and rotate the image, as well as edit and zoom the image, and add an emoji sticker.
- Automatically recognize multiple images and combine them into a long screenshot.
3. Application Tailor for iPhone
It is considered an app Tailor One of the free applications that work on the iOS system for iPhone phones from Apple. This application does not enable you to take a single long shot of a conversation or website, Instead, it combines multiple images into one. So you have to take multiple photos with some overlapping photos, Then open the Tailor app where it will upload the photos and combine them into one shot. And you can share the snapshot by pressing the share button, Or copy it to your iOS phone clipboard and paste it into another app.
4. Application Longshot for Android
You can apply Longshot From taking a screenshot of a long web page directly, or combine multiple photos into one long shot, It provides you with the possibility to take multiple screenshots manually.
Application features: Longshot
- It enables you to automatically combine multiple images into one screenshot vertically or horizontally.
- Automatic screenshot capture after swiping.
- Provides a manual merging method for merging multiple images with high accuracy.
- It enables you to take a long screenshot by selecting the starting position and the end position and then pressing Done.
- You can download it for free from the Play Store.
5. Application Stitch craft for Android
It is considered an app Stitch craft It is one of the free apps available on the Play Store that works on the Android system. This app does not enable you to take a single long shot, But you have to scroll and take multiple photos together and overlap them, And the app will combine them into one long shot. With it, you can take screenshots of web pages, static background images, and message conversations. In addition to the ease of sharing your photos on social networking sites, and include annotations.
6. Application Picsew for iPhone
It is considered an app Picsew One of the best iOS apps, With it, you can combine multiple screenshots automatically or manually into one long screenshot. You can also take a screenshot of an entire web page within the Safari app.
Application Features Picsew
- You can manually combine a large number of images up to 300 images and output them in high resolution.
- You can combine images in portrait and landscape modes.
- The Web Snapshot Action tool within the application enables you to take a screenshot of the web page with a single click.
- The Notification Center Widget enables you to take a long screenshot without opening the app.
- Supports adding watermarks.
- You can divide the images into units to hide anything you don’t want to display.
- You can share photos on social media.
- You can upgrade the app to Picsew Standard for $0.99 to get additional features. Like adding frames and captions…
- You can also upgrade to Picsew Pro for $1.99 to be able to take a long screenshot by recording a video.
Most high-end Android and iPhone devices now have a long screenshot feature installed within their operating systems. But in this article, we tried to provide alternatives for devices that do not have this feature. So that you can get the most out of your webpage search or use it as an illustration of your research.