Every day we browse through social networking sites and we may talk to people who speak different languages, but everyone has difficulty translating speech, texts, and perhaps documents. Some people need it when they are in a different country when they travel, and some need simultaneous translation at work.
There are also those who need it when browsing social networking sites, and everyone is looking for the easiest way to translate, which contains multiple languages and easy ways to use, so in this topic, we will learn about the 4 best applications for simultaneous translation.
These applications, which we will learn about, are among the applications that work on mobile operating systems Android and IOS, which enable you to translate images and texts into multiple languages, easily and for free.
List of Top 4 Simultaneous Translation Apps in 2021
1. Google Translator
It is a free application belonging to the famous company Google, which enables you to translate texts directly through your mobile phone, as this application works on the Android and IOS operating systems.
The instant translation service was launched by Google in 2006 via the famous browser Google Chrome, but with the development of applications significantly, the company launched Google Translator in 2010 through the popular Android system store Google Play.
After the launch of the application, it began to spread widely to benefit users of the Android and IOS operating systems, and the application became very popular, as it gained more than 500 million downloads, or nearly half a billion. It has also received a rating of more than 7 million user reviews through the Google Play Store, and it ranks among the list of tools applications and has ranked eighth for the most important free applications around the world.
The development of the application and its successive versions by Google began intensively, today it reached version 6.14 and in each version of it, translation tools and multiple languages are added more.
Google Translator app features and tools
The application contains simultaneous translation tools and features, provided to its users free of charge, which enables everyone to obtain a high-accuracy translation of text and voice and convert images to text as well. Now let’s get acquainted with some of those features:
- Translation methods, the application provides you with multiple ways to translate texts where you can translate images through the camera, or write by hand, and you can write the text and translate it to any language with ease and you can speak and translate the voice.
- Without the Internet, the application needs Wi-Fi service, so you can use it without having any problems, but you can also translate more than 59 different languages without an Internet connection and directly.
- Multiple languages, the application provides you with multiple languages for direct and instant translation, as it provides an instant translation service for more than 100 different languages, around the world.
- Translate images, you can translate texts and words written on images, by placing the camera and scanning the text and words and they will be translated directly in Google Translator.
- Handwriting, you can also write by handwriting or drawing and Google Translator will recognize the characters directly and give you the translation result for the language you want.
- Translation note, whatever you translate translation operations in the application is saved through the translation note and you can return to all interpretation operations in the application with ease, and you can transfer that data to any mobile phone through your account in the application.
- Translate conversations, voice conversations are translated clearly through Google Translator, and without any errors, all you have to do is record the voice and the translation will be done.
- Simultaneous translation, you can activate the instant translation window through the application so that you can translate the text by simply copying it, and if you want to activate or disable this feature, you can do so through the application settings.
2. Hi Translate
An application for translating texts, images and audio as well, works on the Android operating system. It was launched in the twelfth month of 2017 by “Fun and Hi Tool” to launch the application and begin to spread on Android devices and successive versions begin, the application has reached version 1.5 today.
The application has gained great popularity and has gained more than 10 million downloads and an evaluation of more than 4.5 million users, and it is classified among the list of tools and education applications on the Google Play Store.
The application is divided into an instant translation tool and also contains a free language dictionary and translation tool and comes in a simple size, as its total size is 20.16 MB.
Hi Translate app features and tools
The application contains multiple tools, some of which are found in Google Translate, and there are tools that Google does not contain, and there are features that differ between the Google Translator application and the Hi Translate application, and we will mention to you some of those features that the application contains:
- A comprehensive dictionary, the application provides you with a comprehensive dictionary of the meanings of words to be able to translate texts immediately and quickly.
- 108 languages, the application provides you with several languages for translation, as it provides more than 108 languages, including those that need an internet connection and others that don’t. You can also translate by voice, images, text and drawing.
- Offline translation, the application provides an internet disconnect mode so that you can translate texts quickly and without having any problems.
- Camera translation, if you have text written on anything and you want to translate it directly, you can do so by translating the camera in the Hi Translate app, and scan the image completely.
- Website translation, you can do a full screen translation in your mobile phone and specify the translation language to be able to translate all texts on social networking sites and others.
3. Babylon Translator
You can get a fast and instant text translation service through your Android mobile phone with ease.
The Babylon translator application was launched in the tenth month in the year 2013 by ” Babylon Software ” for the Android operating system via the Google Play Store within the section or list of tools on the store, so that the application begins to spread and successive versions of the application begin, the application has reached today version 4.1 and also in all New update New tools and features are added and some bugs are fixed in the application to make it fully functional.
The application has gained popularity and has gained more than 1 million downloads and ratings by nearly half a million users via the Google Play Store, and the application contains free and easy-to-use text translation tools.
The application is also completely free and has a lot of additional features to it, and it comes in a small size for mobile devices as the total size of the application is 4.89 MB.
Babylon translator app features
This application offers multiple tools and features and a developer to enable you to translate text, images and audio through your mobile phone in a better and easier way, and we will learn about some of those features that Babylon Translator contains.
- Floating translation, the application provides you with this feature that enables you to translate the text and a translation window appears as soon as you copy any word or text and automatically recognizes the language.
- Multiple dictionaries, this application is equipped with more than 1600 dictionaries of meanings for all languages that the application provides you to get a better translation service of meanings and texts.
- Quick results, the application works quickly and easily and the application is simple in size as we mentioned above, and it works well without any problems.
- Translating articles, if you are reading an article on the web or through any social networking site, you can translate that article to any language you want through the application completely.
- More than one language, you can translate the word you are writing or the text to more than three languages at the same time and in an orderly manner while you choose the language you want with ease.
4. Microsoft Translator
Microsoft Translator works on Windows, IOS, and Android operating systems, through which you can get an instant translation service for texts and audio with ease and into multiple languages for free.
The application was launched in the eighth month of 2018 by ” Microsoft Corporation ” within the list of productivity applications through the Google Play Store, and the application has reached version 4.0 today.
The application has spread widely and gained great popularity, as it has garnered more than 50 million downloads through the Google Play Store and has been rated by more than 4.6 million users around the world.
The application works completely free of charge and does not require any fees or prepayment, and it also comes with awesome translation features and tools, and its size is simple, as the total application size is 61.30 MB.
Microsoft Translator app features
The application contains distinctive tools and many additions, on Android, IOS and Windows operating systems as well, and we will learn about some of the features and tools of the application:
- Compatibility with operating systems, this application is compatible with three different operating systems, including Android and IOS, and it works quickly and without any problems.
- Interpretation of phrases, you can interpret the phrases in the application with ease, and it also allows you to translate those phrases to any language inside it easily and without any problems.
- Download languages, if you want to use the application or use a specific language without a cellular data network or WI-FI, you can download the languages on your mobile phone and translate without the Internet.
- Translate messages, you can also translate messages and conversations that you receive, and all you have to do is select the language on the first and second side of the messages and those messages will be fully translated.
- Popular phrases, the application provides you with a set of popular phrases and words such as the word hello, and other popular words with the ability to translate them to any language without the need for the Internet at all.
In conclusion, we hope that this topic about the 4 best simultaneous translation applications for the year 2021 will be useful for everyone, and everyone has been able to get the useful and appropriate application for him.
If you encounter any problem or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through the comments section below.