Doctors of Burjeel Hospital Abu Dhabi in the Emirates of various specialties, which are included in the hospital in addition to the other medical treatment and diagnostic services provided by the hospital.
An elite group of doctors hired by Burjeel Hospital is distinguished by international experience. Dr. Shamsheer Fayalil established this hospital in cooperation with Dr. Samih Al-Tarabishi.
If you are looking for the best doctors in Burjeel Hospital Abu Dhabi, continue reading the following lines, to learn about the names of the best doctors in various specialties and the medical services that the hospital provides.
Burjeel Hospital Abu Dhabi doctors
Burjeel Hospital Abu Dhabi is a multi-specialty hospital with different departments such as Cardiology, Gynecology, Pediatrics and Orthopedics.
In addition to other medical and treatment services such as teeth cleaning and whitening, vascular expansion surgeries and specialized physiotherapy.
The hospital is keen to provide a 7-star level of hospitality, in addition to the hospital’s own indoor restaurant.
Among the best doctors in Burjeel Hospital Abu Dhabi are the following:
- Dr. Sameh Mohamed Fakhry: Surgical gastroenterologist.
- Dr. Elwin Bushell: Gastroenterologist.
- Dr. Shehzad Maqboul: Neurosurgeon.
- Dr. Matthew: A colorectal surgeon.
Burjeel Hospital Doctors
The hospital infrastructure includes a hospital bed capacity of 180 beds, of which 31 beds are for intensive care, in addition to 13 beds for dialysis.
It also has 10 operating rooms, including the modern hybrid operations room, and it relies on the use of the best modern and advanced equipment in providing health care services.
Since it relies on a team of distinguished doctors, we will present some of the names of Burjeel Hospital doctors who specialize in other departments such as:
- General Surgery Physicians: Dr. Tawfiq Atta.
- Pediatrics: Dr. Hassan Nassir.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists: Dr. Kamilesh Mishra.
- Rheumatology: Dr. Mahmoud Al-Majma’i.
How to book an appointment at Burjeel Hospital Abu Dhabi
When searching for the best doctors at Burjeel Hospital Abu Dhabi, some people ask how to book an appointment or contact the hospital to inquire about the hospital’s services and specialties available.
And through the phone number 025085555, you can contact the hospital, or through the e-mail [email protected].
Since visiting the hospital requires booking an appointment through its website, through the following steps, you can book an appointment as follows:
- Log in to the website from the following link.
- Click on the Book Appointment box at the top of the page.
- Locate the branch of the hospital you wish to visit, as the hospital has many branches.
- Determine the time that suits you to visit the hospital.
- Choose the department in which you will book an appointment, in addition to choosing the name of the doctor.
- Register your personal data such as your name, date of birth, and nationality, specify your gender, male or female, and write your contact information, whether a phone number or e-mail.
- Register your health data and everything related to your health if you want to do so.
- Click on Submit, and to confirm the booking appointment, contact the hospital via the phone number.
The hospital also allows its clients to communicate with doctors through the Internet, and it also offers royal suites of 6000 feet, in addition to presidential suites of 3000 feet.
Burjeel Hospital Abu Dhabi is located in the Al Dhafra area on Al Najda Street in Abu Dhabi, and the hospital operates throughout the week and is open for 24 hours in all specialties.
Thus, by the end of our article about the doctors of Burjeel Hospital Abu Dhabi, we have presented all the information related to the hospital, the best doctors in it and ways to book an appointment to visit it.