We often think that we are safe from electronic piracy and away from viral attacks, and this is what traps us with our recklessness. As long as we are navigating the Internet, we are in the crosshairs of malware and malicious files, so having antiviruses on your phone is a must. This is to protect you, to ensure the security of your information, and to preserve your privacy. Accordingly, we advise you to download and speed up the phone’s virus cleaning program, and in case you are confused which antivirus to use, you only need to follow this article to the end where we will select the best antiviruses for you.
About electronic viruses
Viruses are a type of malicious software of external origin, in other words deliberately created by programmers with the aim of sabotaging the target device’s data or hacking its information. This malware is called a virus because it has similar characteristics to these organisms, as it replicates and reproduces by copying its source code. It also associates itself with the host, and is also able to be hidden, moving from an infected device to a healthy one.
This malware is classified into:
- Viruses: It is a type of malicious software that works to harm the target device by either infecting the hard drive, the processor, or occupying the RAM. And often transmitted by copying files from an infected device to another healthy through CDs or flash drives.
- Worms: They are viruses that inhabit networks and the Internet. It travels through the infected device and through the e-mail address book and works to send itself, which speeds up the process of its spread.
- Trojan Horse: From its name, we conclude that this virus is similar to that historical story, when the Greek soldiers hid inside a giant wooden horse that helped them bring down the city of Troy. By the same tactic, this category of viruses hides inside a program without the user’s knowledge, and when the program is installed and begins its work, this virus activates and performs its subversive activity.
Best Antivirus Apps
1. Avira Mobile security
One of the best and most popular antiviruses, the application relies on protecting your data and personal information. It also provides you with safe online browsing by camouflaging your online movements and encrypting your data. In other words, it makes you anonymous through the VPN feature that it provides to you, and it also provides you with an umbrella that protects you from cyber-attacks, as it ensures the protection of the web, and thus this distances you from the way to online shopping, dealing with banking services, and providing websites with your credit card details, all without Malware without regard to the risk of exposure to hacking and electronic fraud.
Avira Mobile security features:
- Create a blacklist to block spam and unwanted messages that may be loaded with worms that we have already discussed.
- The application allows you to create restore points for your data. For example, but not limited to your contacts, to be uploaded to Google Drive and return to it if necessary.
- The program scans your wi-fi network to notify you of intrusive contacts, to block them, ensuring the security of your internet.
- The program encrypts your personal information, to keep you safe from spying sites.
- The program performs a periodic scan of your operating system, making sure that no hack has occurred.
- Avira Mobile security enables you to track your device and thus protect it from theft.
Program download link
Bitdefender is one of the antivirus programs that has always topped search results and downloads, due to its ability to protect your device from viruses and hackers alike, in addition to embracing a set of features and advantages that made it a typical program to protect your device from viruses and malware, It is worth noting that the program is developed by Softwin and is available in four versions.
- It is durable as it persists in running in the background without user interaction.
- It works on building a firewall, which is similar to a mask because on the one hand it protects you from viruses, and on the other hand it protects others from you.
- Includes parental control system. It creates an invisible hand for you to protect your children from inappropriate content spread on the Internet
- Encrypting your data, thus ensuring your privacy.
- The Autopilot feature that takes it upon itself to act when it encounters a problem without referring to the user.
- It selects the best results for you while browsing the Internet away from suspicious sites, and gives you a warning when you enter a suspicious site.
- Simple programming interface that does not require a professional to handle.
- Separating the work of the program from the work environment of the device, which ensures that it does not cause a burden on the device’s processor and slow damage to the RAM.
Program download link
We can’t talk about antiviruses without checking out Kaspersky, which is one of the most popular programs in the world. It is worth noting that the name of this program is taken from the name of the CEO of the company that developed the program, Eugene Kaspersky, and this company is considered one of the largest developers of programs concerned with cybersecurity. Against all viruses and malware
- Kaspersky software has won the praise of many users around the world and is used by more than 300 million users worldwide.
- It offers high-level protection, especially against ransomware, which is one of the most dangerous types of viruses.
- It guarantees you high protection against all forms of cybercrime.
- Simple service interface, and therefore easy to use.
- It does not constitute a burden on your device and does not occupy a small amount of RAM, thus not causing the device to slow down.
- Protect your device from theft, and work on taking a picture of any intruder trying to unlock your device.
- The ability to erase all data, personal information and photos when the device is lost.
- Block unwanted calls, and give you a notification when a call comes in from a blocked issuer.
Program download link
In conclusion, we can only reiterate and stress the need for your device to have one of these programs, as they are all capable of protecting your data and ensuring the security of your information and privacy. Thank you very much for visiting our website.