The Department of Economic Development in Abu Dhabi works hard to develop businesses and achieve the highest profits for capital development. That is why we explain to you the fees for obtaining a commercial license in Abu Dhabi that suit the nature of business, as well as the different types of commercial licenses.
Types of commercial licenses in Abu Dhabi
Before getting to know the fees for obtaining a commercial license in Abu Dhabi, we explain to you the various types of licenses that can be obtained, which are as follows:
- Commercial licenses It is the license granted to owners of companies and people who work in the field of general trade, contracting, and real estate.
- Industrial licenses are issued to factory owners who work in various fields, and those factories sell products for the purpose of making profits.
- Tourist licenses are licenses issued to owners of establishments engaged in tourism activities, the most important of which are hotels, travel offices, and tourist camps.
- Agricultural licenses are issued to owners of farms for animal and plant production, as well as owners of marine production farms.
- Craft licenses are people who work in independent crafts, and the most important of these are carpentry, blacksmithing, and printing.
- Professional licenses These are licenses issued to professionals that rely heavily on their mental abilities, including consulting firms and law firms.
Documents required to obtain commercial licenses in Abu Dhabi
There are some documents that must be available to obtain commercial licenses, which we explain to you before learning about the fees for obtaining a commercial license in Abu Dhabi. These documents are as follows:
- The receipt for the initial approval, taking into account the submission of all the papers that you submitted before.
- A copy of the notarized lease contract.
- The establishment contract provided that it is certified by the competent authorities.
- The contract for the appointment of the agent for the company.
- Provide approval from government agencies to practice the activity, if necessary.
Fees for obtaining a commercial license in Abu Dhabi 2022
People want to issue an immediate Abu Dhabi license, and as a result of many questions about how much the Abu Dhabi dealer license costs, and if you would like to inquire about Abu Dhabi trade licenses, we explain to you the procedures that you can take to obtain the commercial license and the fees for obtaining the license. The fees for the Abu Dhabi dealer license include the following:
- The fee for obtaining a commercial license in Abu Dhabi is around 3000 AED.
- The fees became about AED after the fees were reduced at a rate of more than 90% of the total fees for setting up a business.
- The fee for renewing commercial licenses is around 1000 AED.
Procedures for issuing a commercial license in Abu Dhabi 2022
After learning about the fees for obtaining a commercial license in Abu Dhabi, we explain to you the procedures that must be taken to obtain the license, which are:
- You must specify the name of the business you wish to establish.
- Obtaining the approval of the services agent for the affairs of residents and foreigners in order to be able to issue an investor visa.
- Obtaining the approval of the authorities concerned with the activity you wish to practice.
- Submission of the notarized lease contract for the facility’s premises after a good identification of it, obtaining the final approval and paying all the fees to be paid.
- Submit an application for and obtain membership in the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- It is necessary to obtain a business card from the Ministry of Labor.
- Obtaining the approval of all other facilities according to the nature of the activity.
- It should be noted that the trade license should be renewed annually to avoid paying fines.
- You can obtain a commercial license from the Department for Economic Development, and the Department for Culture and Tourism.
- You can also obtain a commercial license from a higher institution specialized in the economic zones of the free zone authorities.
- You can also obtain a commercial license in Abu Dhabi from the authority for the media zone, and many other institutions.