Locating a phone in the event of loss is absolutely necessary and important, Mobile phones have become a partner for users in their private and public lives. This is through its functions equipped with countless mobile phones that are never indispensable in the age in which we live now. Losing your smartphone, whether lost or stolen, has had many serious consequences. To avoid this problem, We offer you the best apps to locate your phone on Android to ensure that it returns to you.
1. Lost Offline Free app
Lost Offline Free is one of the best phone locating apps on Android without having to connect to the Internet.
Lost Offline Free features
- Free app.
- An application that supports Arabic and Arab development.
- The ability to locate your phone without having to connect to the Internet.
- The ability to send text messages containing the device’s location on Google Maps.
- Lost Offline Free works on Android.
How to use lost Offline Free to locate your Android phone
- Lost Offline Free must be installed on your Android phone before it is lost.
- You must have a special pin number provided by the app to use when you need to locate your Android phone.
- Send a text message containing your PIN to your lost Android phone from any other phone.
- A message will be sent to the recently used phone in response to your message, including your lost Android phone address on Google Maps.
- Open the link on the phone to locate the device.
- You will need the Internet on the sender phone so you can browse the link and locate the missing device.
2. Mobile Tracker app
is an app to easily track the location of the phone by showing its location on the map, It is one of the most powerful phone locating apps on Android.
Mobile Tracker features
- Free app.
- The ability to locate the phone while saving the places the phone has gone through before.
- Alarm when your phone moves.
- The device works without gps access, You just have to activate GPS on the tracking device.
- The ability to know the state of the battery in every location where the phone moves.
- The advantage of not allowing a particular person to track you.
How to use mobile tracker to locate your Android phone
- The Mobile Tracker app must bedownloaded to your phone before it is lost with the phone number you want to track.
- Download the software on any other device and register your mobile number to use to track your missing phone.
- Open the app on the other phone and press phone tracking.
- Choose your missing phone from the list.
Read also: Top Three Apps to Measure Sound Intensity on Android Devices
3. Where’s My Droid App
It is one of the best phone locating apps on Android, It can access GPS coordinates via Google Maps.
Where’s My Droid features
- Find your phone using GPS.
- Track your phone from anywhere through Commander online.
- The ability to locate your phone using the Internet or using text messages.
- The possibility of making the phone ring with vibration to make it easier to access in case it is close.
- You can be notified if your SIM card is removed.
- The ability to control the phone’s lock or remotely scan its data.
- The ability to remotely scan SD card data.
How to use Where’s My Droid to locate your Android phone
- Install where’s My Droid on your Android phone and select options that suit you, such as tracking your device, triggering an alarm and other options to use in case you lose your device.
- Install the app on any other Android phone.
- Sign in to your account.
- Now you can locate and control your device remotely.
4. Locate via SMS app
is an app that locates your missing phone by sending a message to the phone you want to know where it is, The phone you want to track sends a message with its location coordinates using GPS and your phone receives and displays it on Google Maps within the program.
Locate via SMS features
- Free software on all Android phones.
- Find out exactly where the phone is via Google Maps.
- The ability to locate any phone by number.
- Get battery and network status in your phone.
How to use locate via SMS to locate your Android phone
- Install locate via SMS on your phone and give permission to run GPS location services.
- Take the same steps as any other Android device to track your missing phone.
- Type your phone number in the search box on the tracking device.
- Click on Track to start the program immediately and search for the location of your missing phone.
No matter how many reasons you have to locate your phone, Whether to track down your children to protect them, Or because your phone is lost, or steal it or to search for your car if your phone is inside it or for many other reasons, Our Android phone locating apps will help you achieve your goal of locating your mobile phone.
Read also: Fixing an offline error on Android phones