Google Assistant is a virtual assistant from Google that works with artificial intelligence, It offers you many amazing services such as phone calls, SMS and e-mails. It also provides immediate information on local trends and information, and the ability to find businesses and restaurants and their opening times, and provide you with traffic information and directions on Google Maps. That is, it gives you everything you can need once you give it your voice order. Ok Google,or by pressing the home button on your device. Although Google Assistant is easy to access, accessing Google Assistant settings is not as easy, so in our article we offer you how to access Google Assistant settings on Android and iOS devices.
What do Google Assistant settings offer?
- The possibility of changing your Google Assistant account.
- The possibility of adding, changing, or deleting a geographical location.
- Google Assistant can be retrained to recognize your voice when you issue the Ok Google voice command.
- The ability to control the gender of google assistant voice, whether male or female.
- The default input method can be controlled to Google Assistant, whether it’s audio input or by typing.
- The ability to control language settings on Google Assistant where Google Assistant supports many languages.
- The possibility of activating driving mode on Google Assistant.
How to access Google Assistant settings on Android phones
Google Assistant is installed by default on Android devices, When you get your new phone, All you have to do is adjust google assistant settings to suit your needs, This is in one of the following ways:
1. Using voice commands on Google Assistant
It’s the easiest way to access Google Assistant settings. All you have to do is turn on Google Assistant either through the Ok Google voice command or by pressing the home screen button. Once Google Assistant starts working, Give it either audio or written (Google Assistant settings), The settings option will appear on your Android phone screen, Click on it to show you Google Assistant settings.
2. Using Google Assistant
Of course you have to turn to Google Assistant to access its settings so follow the following steps:
- Google Assistant turned on by giving it the Ok Google voice command, Or by pressing the home screen button.
- Press the compass icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be converted to the exploration screen.
- Click on the profile picture icon.
- Click on the settings from the pop-up menu.
- Click on the Assistant tab to control the settings.
3. Using google app
Google is one of the most prominent apps that helps guide you to any destination you might want to reach, Let alone if it’s about a Google app, He’s better off helping you. So follow the following steps to access Google Assistant settings via the Google App:
- Turn on the Google app.
- Click more at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Choose Google Assistant.
- Click on the Assistant tab to start changing settings.
How to access Google Assistant settings on iOS devices
iOS devices are advanced devices that offer many amazing features, Google Assistant was a distinctive addition to it, But you have to download it to your iPhone first because it’s not pre-installed and then open Google Assistant settings to start adjusting it by following the following steps:
- Turn on Google Assistant.
- Click on the profile picture icon at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the Assistant tab to start controlling Google Assistant settings.
How to access Google Assistant settings using GOOGLE HOME
Google Home is a voice-activated personal assistant, With the possibility of putting it anywhere in the house in addition to having an application for it for mobile phones. You can ask him any question and search online for the answer to your question and read it to you. So you can use it to access Google Assistant settings by following the following steps:
- Turn on the Google Home app on your Android or iPhone.
- Press the user icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Choose the settings in the general settings exclusively on your Android phone.
- Or click more settings available under the Google Assistant tag exclusively on your iOS phone.
- You will move to Google Settings.
- Click the Assistant tab and change the desired setting.
No matter how many ways to access Google Assistant settings, these settings remain your gateway to start using Google Assistant as the best virtual assistant you may use to make it easier to do your business and save your time and effort.
Read also: How to find and track a stolen Android phone