Blocking contacts on Android is a great feature offered by Android phones in order to get rid of anonymous and unwanted number communications and messages, Anonymous numbers are a nuisance that some marketers or communication companies may use to promote certain ads. So in our article we offer you how to block contacts on Android phones.
How to block contacts on Android phones
Most Android phones offer contact blocking without having to enter third-party apps by following the following method:
- Open contacts on your Android phone.
- I’m going to lose at length the number you want to block.
- Choose to block the number from the list.
After blocking your contact, your Android device will stop receiving calls and messages from the blocked number.
Block contacts via your mobile phone service provider
Your connection to the service provider on your Android device, gives you the ability to block a specified number of unwanted numbers, This varies from provider to provider and from phone to phone.
Block contacts with Google Voice
Google Voice is a Google-provided app for Android phones that offers computer-to-computer voice communication via Google Mail. It also allows voice and image communication (video) between all over the world. In addition, Google Voice users in many countries can make low-cost calls to international phone numbers from the phone’s computer, It has even become available within the United States and Canada to make free computer connections to the phone. You can also use one phone number that works on smartphones, webs and desktops, In addition to a lot of great features, including blocking any calls via Google Voice once you click on some check boxes. You can also send unwanted calls directly to voicemail by following the following steps:
- Open your Google Voice account.
- Find the number you want to restrict.
- Click on the More tab.
- Go to caller block.
Block contacts on Android phones using third-party apps
Some Android phones may not have contact blocking, so you can use many third-party apps that are available on the Google Play Store and here are some of them:
1. Mr. Number
Mr. Number It is an advanced application that allows you to block unwanted contacts with some great features.
Application features Mr. Number:
- The app is completely free.
- With the simple app interface, you can choose which numbers you want to block or distinguish as spam.
- Stop an incoming call and redirect it to your voice message box.
- The ability to block a particular area code.
- the possibility of reporting a special number or unknown number and warning others about it, Since if many users select the same number as an annoying number, A notification will appear alerting other users every time they try to issue a call or message in the future.
- Caller lookup tool i.e. search for caller ID, Enables you to identify the speaking person even if they have not called you before.
How to block contacts on Android phones usingtheNumber Mr app:
- Download the app to your Android phone.
- Go to the call log.
- Click on the menu option.
- Click block the number and distinguish it as an unwanted caller.
- You will receive a notification that Number has successfully blocked the connection.
2. Call Blocker
Call Blocker is an app that blocks unwanted calls and comes up with two versions, one of which is free but allows ads, The other is driven and ad-free, It supports private space to hide and store your messages and records.
Call Blocker features:
- Supports many languages including Arabic.
- Block unwanted contacts including Private Numbers and Unnown.
- The possibility of automatically attending fraudulent calls and messages.
- The blacklist in which you place the numbers you want to block.
- The app makes a saved record of blocked calls and messages, And you can go back to her later.
- The white list contains numbers that you don’t mind receiving calls and messages from.
How to block contacts on Android phones using call Blocker:
- Install the software from the Google Play app.
- Open the app and press blocked calls.
- Click on add.
- The app will provide you with a blacklist and whitelist option.
- Add contacts you want to block in the blacklist by choosing to add a number.
Truecaller is an application to block unwanted numbers with many great additional features including what is driven as a feature of knowing who visited your profile, The feature is to get rid of ads as well as incognito mode. With the possibility of recording calls.
Truecaller’s free app features:
- The call can be blocked and blocked before the call rings.
- Truecaller is similar to the default contact app for phones.
- Smart call history that replaces the numbers recorded with your phone with their real names, And add anonymous numbers to their names.
- Find out where the number you’re going to call is.
- The advantage of knowing whether a contact is free to talk or not.
- Access to reminders or notification of missed calls.
- The feature of showing the connected number without having to connect to the Internet, With the profile pictures of the connected number displayed.
- The app is available on Android and iOS systems.
How to block contacts on Android phones using truecaller:
- Download the app on your Android phone and then open it.
- After truecaller’s record appears, Click at length on the contact number you want to block.
- Click Block.
Your use of the methods mentioned in the article saves you from unwanted contacts, whether from people or companies, Any connection on your Android device makes it popular and unobsevering.