You have voluntarily, or not, subscribed via the Apple App Store and you want to free yourself from it? The operation is quite simple, you just need to dive a little deep into the app store and we’ll explain how to do it in a few seconds.
Your child has taken out a subscription without you realizing it? Do you want to stop a yoga class subscription that you don’t actually use? Then following this tutorial, we will explain how to free yourself from App Store subscriptions.
How do I cancel a subscription purchased through the AppStore?
- Launch the app App Store
- Tap on your account in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select the line Subscriptions.
- This will bring up a list of subscriptions you have on the App Store.
- Tap the one you want to cancel.
- A page appears that informs you about your subscription (price, renewal period).
- At the very bottom of the page, select Cancel the subscription
The Apple One case
It is possible to cancel the Apple One subscription, but keep independent subscriptions to the different services. Just don’t choose Cancel subscription, but Select individual services.
Cancel subscription on Apple Watch, Mac or Apple TV
The procedure is the same, you just have to adapt it to your device.
Cancel App Store subscription on Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, press the crown button to display the list of apps.
- Launch the App Store and navigate to the Account line and click on it.
- Tap the subscription line, and select the subscription you want to cancel.
- On the page that appears, click Cancel Subscription.
Cancel an App Store Subscription on Mac
- Launch theApp Store.
- Identify the icon corresponding to your account.
- Click on it and the App Store will ask you to log in.
- Once you have done this, a page is displayed, and identify the line Subscriptions.
- A page is displayed and click on the subscription you wish to cancel.
- All you have to do is click on Cancel the subscription.
Cancel an App Store subscription on Apple TV
- Press the xx icon on the remote.
- Select Settings.
- In the list that appears, choose Users and accounts.
- Select yours and then Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription you want to cancel and on the next window Cancel the subscription.
You can also perform this operation on a PC via iTunes. Remember that a canceled subscription is active until the renewal date. You can also request a refund for purchase on the App Store.