WhatsApp application now offers its users the possibility to change the font size of the messaging application. If you have trouble reading the small print, this solution could be a great help for you. This article will help you to change the text size on WhatsApp application.
Change the display settings on WhatsApp application
We spend a lot of time on our smartphones. Many studies have shown that reading on a small screen tires the eyes more quickly. It is therefore essential to ensure that the text displayed on the screen of your phone is adapted to your eyesight.
The backlighting but also characters too small affect the readability of the text and lead to visual fatigue and in some cases headaches. Therefore, when viewing messages on WhatsApp, it is important to make sure that the size and font of the text is adapted to your eyesight.
Fortunately, WhatsApp users now have the possibility to enlarge the size of the head. This feature is especially useful for people with presbyopia or eye strain . Here’s how to change the display options in WhatsApp.
- Open the WhatsApp application on your Android smartphone
- Press the three vertical dots at the top right of the home screen
- A new menu will appear on your phone screen
- Click on the settings
- Select the option Discussions
- Locate the section chat settings
- Press Font size
- WhatsApp will then offer you three different font sizes (small, medium and large)
- Choose the one that best suits your needs
- By checking the large box, WhatsApp will automatically enlarge the text size
- Conversely by selecting Small, the messaging texts will be displayed with a smaller font size
Increasing the WhatsApp font size will make the text easier to read But there are other settings to improve the readability of your messages. I’m thinking of contrast and the dark theme feature of Android.