In this article, we will learn how to change your Apple ID picture, whether on iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Here’s how to do it:
How to change your Apple ID picture
All users add their own photos to their personal ID on iPhone or iPad. It appears when sending email or on other Apple software. Also, this image is visible in Settings, App Store, and other aspects. Many people want to change their Apple ID account picture.
Fortunately, it is possible to change your Apple ID picture from any device at any time. Here are three ways you can do that:
How to change the Apple ID picture on iPhone and iPad
- Head to settings.
- Click on your name.
- Tap Edit Photo at the top of the screen.
- Select on take photo and then choose the photo you want from your gallery.
- After selecting images, set them to be the section you want to show within the frame.
How to change Apple ID picture on Mac
If you want to change your Apple ID profile picture on your Mac, you can do so by:
- Click on the Apple menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Hover over your profile picture or icon in the upper left corner of the window.
- Click Edit.
- Choose from pre-loaded photos by default, take a selfie by tapping the camera, browse the Photos app by tapping Photos, or take a selfie with the Photo Booth app. If you take a selfie, frame it the way you want it.
- Choose where you want to choose an image to replace your Apple ID on your Mac.
- Click Save.
How to change your Apple ID picture through icloud
If you can’t access your Mac computer to change your Apple ID profile picture, you can do so from iCloud on any computer. Here’s how:
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with the Apple ID whose profile picture you want to change.
- Click Account Settings.
- Hover over your profile picture or icon in the upper left corner.
- Click Edit.
- Drag a photo into the frame and place it the way you want it.
- Click Done.
With these steps, you will have changed the Apple ID picture on all devices from iPhone, iPad, Mac, and iCloud account.
Is it possible to edit an Apple ID photo?
Yes, you have some options to edit the Apple ID photo and get the Apple ID photo you want, but only includes controlling the position, size and zoom of the photo.