Losing or stealing a phone is one of the worst things that can happen to us in our daily lives. Where the phone has become an integral part of our lives, because it contains personal and professional data and information about our private accounts on the Internet, as well as our contacts, without which we cannot communicate with others and lead our normal lives.
And with all our care, What we hate may happen, which is his loss. To lose our important data and memories that are often difficult to replace. And through today’s article, we will give you hope that you can get your phone back, We will explain how to find and track a stolen Android phone through a set of methods that you must follow. However, it should be noted that you have to enable the “Phone Tracking” service, Available on Android phones, provided by google, to find out where the phone is, This service is called “Find My Device”.
Steps to activate Find My Device in order to find a stolen Android phone هاتف
- You must first go to the “Settings” of the phone.
- Then click on the “Security” option.
- Then click on Find My Device.
- Then activate this option if it is not activated by pressing the button on the side.
How to Find and Track a Stolen Android Phone
1. Track Your Phone Using Google Find My Device
The various operations that you can perform using this service are:
- Track your device: The aim of this service is to determine the exact location of your device on the map, Provided that your phone is connected to the Internet. But in the event of theft, It is highly unlikely that the thief will leave the phone connected to the Internet. So the only thing you will be able to see is the last location of the device before disconnecting from the internet.
- Audio playback: Through this service, you can also play audio on your device. The default ringtone will continue to play for five minutes, Even if your device is set to silent mode.
- Device lock: Through this process you can lock your device and log out of your Google account. Doing so will prevent others from accessing the contents on your device.
- Erase device data: When you lose all hope of finding your phone, All you have to do is erase all the data on the device so that it does not fall into the hands of others. Once you choose to erase all data on your device, You will no longer be able to track it using Find My Device.
2. Find your phone using Google Voice Assistant
If you have the Google Home voice assistant in your place, You can get the help of Google Assistant to find and track a stolen Android phone. All you have to do is say “Ok Google” or “Hey Google” to activate the Google Assistant and ask it to find your phone. Google Assistant will now play your ringtone even if it’s on silent mode. So you can find your mobile phone. For this method to be effective, your device must be connected to the Internet.
3. Find and Track Stolen Android Phone Using Third Party Apps
There are many apps in Play Store that will help you to find and track your stolen Android phone. Among the most important of those applications through which you can find or track a stolen Android phone:
prepare an application Prey Anti-Theft Good security because it can help you find your Android device easier than you thought, It allows you to track your device using its GPS. and lock your phone remotely, take screenshots, And even track nearby Wi-Fi networks to ensure a better connection. And the best part about the app is that you can add up to three devices, Thus one application can be used to protect your laptop and tablet and find and track stolen Android phone. In addition, The application is completely free.
· Lost Android
The application Lost Android It is a free tracking app that allows you to control your Android remotely. To do that, All you have to do is give admin permission to the app, and access to Official website To apply and register with your Google account. This application is installed on your Android under the name “Personal Notes”. The reason for this confusing headline is that the tracking app is disguised so it won’t be erased by hackers.
Considered Cerberus One of the most powerful applications to find a stolen Android phone, find out the location of the mobile and take a picture of the thief It contains many great features, including: phone lock, Wipe data such as photos and files, track phone and its movement, Powerful sound.
4. Delete the IMEI number
If none of the previous solutions succeeded in finding out how to find and track a stolen Android phone, It’s time to block your device’s IMEI number. Every mobile phone has a unique identification number called the IMEI number. So if you sure won’t get your phone back, Give your IMEI number to the police and ask them to block it. Also, contact your network service provider, It will blacklist your IMEI number. Doing so will prevent thieves from using the phone even if a new SIM card is placed in it.
Thus, through this article, we The best ways to find and track a stolen Android phone.