The problem of automatically running Wi-Fi is a burning problem for many so it would be very useful to learn how to fix wifi automatically to avoid it yourself without having to go to phone maintenance stores and pay extra costs.
WiFI use has become a necessity of our daily lives and an integral part of our various life activities. When we are anywhere where there is a WIFI connection, our cell phone automatically captures the signal source even if the phone is turned off, In this case the phone stays connected to the Internet and constantly drains the phone battery to no avail, The continuation of this useless mechanism leads to continuous battery life consumption.
In this article, we will explain how to automatically fix the wifi problem with simple, easy steps that any user can do.
Wi-Fi automation on Android
In most Android mobile devices, Wifi is automatically activated once there is a network connection, Whether it’s at home or where you work. Some believe that this feature is good for them and comfortable when they move from place to place their smartphones connect to the internet available and powerful, thus providing them with the effort of access to adjust wifi and search for the required network.
But this smart feature from GoogleWhich makes your phone always connected to the Internet by automatically turning wifi on even if the phone is turned off, you only innovate to connect your phone to Google software constantly and complete software updates, which of course consumes a great deal of your phone’s battery. It’s worth noting here that permanent access to open Internet networks can compromise your privacy, as well as malware that may be transmitted to your device through these unsafe open networks without you feeling it.
The above illustrates the importance of learning the steps to fix wifi problem automatically in order to maintain a high level of security for your privacy, In addition to maintaining a longer battery life for your device.
Read also: The best ways to add a Google account to your Android device without syncing
The goal is to turn on Wifi automatically
You might wonder: What’s the point of making wifi work constantly on our own hands even if we don’t use it (in screen lock mode)? Well, the answer is intuitive, and it’s one of Google’s solutions and innovations to stop data consumption across the 4G or 5G Internet package, which costs much more than wifi’s Internet.
Steps to fix wifi problem automatically
- Step 1: Select the Settings option within your phone, Which you can access through icons on the main interface or by taking down the overhead notification window and pressing the tooth-like icon.
- Step 2: We’re looking for the option of network and Internet settings or communication settings, It’s about the type of device and operating system you’re using and then we’re looking for WIFI settings.
- Step 3: Once you open the WIFI settings page, you can see three points above each other in the upper right corner and its location may vary from phone to phone, Now we click on these three points.
- Step 4: After clicking on the three points, we notice a list of multiple options, including Advanced or Advanced settings, appears and we click on it.
- Step 5: We notice many options that interest us in the Advanced Settings section, The most important is the option to turn wifi automatically or Turn on wi-fi automatically, We can stop or disable it by pressing the icon or button next to that setting. Be aware that in some devices, the “Automatically Turn on Wi-Fi” option exists under another name: “Permanent Scan availability” or Scanning always available, If we want to turn off wi-fi automatically, all we have to do is disable this option.
It should be noted that WIFI may continue to run automatically, although we have taken all the previous steps to fix the wifi problem automatically, Then it’s either from a malware that works in the background of the operating system without feeling it, Or it may simply be caused by a software glitch in your device’s Wi-Fi settings.
The solution to the first problem is to download an appropriate anti-virus, The solution to the second problem is by adjusting the factory to your device, But before this procedure, make sure you save and back up all the data that interests you on your phone.
Read also: The most prominent solutions to the problem of not synchronizing Google Drive on Android phones
So we’ve outlined the simple steps on how to automatically fix wifi on your smartphone, It’s easy and doesn’t require any complicated procedures, Remember that activating or stopping this feature plays an important role in extending your phone’s battery life and avoiding open networks with malware or spyware, We always recommend that you stop it unless needed.