Technology has facilitated our lives at various levels, both personal and practical. So that you can complete your tasks with less time and effort. Computers provided us with many amazing aspects of technology. After the computer was a tool for doing business, It became a means of visual and written communication with others. Until the computer reached a different amount when it was turned into an alternative to the mobile phone through which you could make and receive voice calls, Rather, they exchange messages and receive notifications, To save your precious time from wasting, To achieve higher productivity. So today, in this article, we will present to you how to make and receive Android calls on Windows 10 easily.
Requirements for making and receiving Android calls on Windows 10
- Your computer must be running Windows 10 with the May 2019 Update or later installed.
- Your Android phone must be running Android 7 or later.
- Bluetooth communication technology must be available on your computer.
- The Your Phone app must be installed on both the computer and the phone.
Steps to install an application Your Phone To make and receive Android calls on Windows 10
If you meet the above requirements, The Your Phone app lets you make and receive calls on Windows. To set up the application to work, follow these steps:
- At first, your computer and your Android phone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- from the microsoft store, Download an app Your Phone on the computer. (On Windows 10, the app may already be installed.)
- Open the application on the computer, Then sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Choose the operating system of your mobile phone, Then press start.
- A window will appear telling you that you have to install the application on your Android phone. Press continue.
- You will be taken to a window where your mobile phone number is requested, Choose the country code and enter your phone number, then press send, The company will send the application download link to your Android phone.
- check messages on your android phone, Open the sent message and click on the link provided.
- The link will take you to the app download page Your Phone Companion From Play Store (You can download the app directly from Play Store).
- Open the application on your Android phone after installation, You will see a screen to sign in with Microsoft.
- Sign in with the same Microsoft account you used on the computer.
- After that, the application will ask you to obtain the necessary permissions for its work. such as accessing contacts, phone calls, media and text messages, It also asks permission to work in the background, Then choose Allow and Continue.
After following these steps, your Android phone and PC are now connected. You can now perform some functions from the computer, Like viewing photos, reading notifications, and sending text messages.
Application setup Your Phone To make and receive Android calls on Windows 10
Since Your Phone app is based on Bluetooth communication technology, You need to set up a Bluetooth connection between your Android phone and PC in order to make and receive Android calls on Windows 10, You can do that by following these steps:
- First of all, make sure that the Bluetooth connection technology is working on both your Android phone and your computer.
- Open the app on your computer and select Calls. Then press start.
- A window will appear with the Bluetooth PIN code on both your computer and your Android phone.
- Make sure that the icons on both screens match, then click Allow on the computer. And tap Pair on your Android phone.
- To be able to make and receive calls from your computer, you must grant the permission through your Android phone. Choose in your phone send permission.
- Open the notification that appears on your Android phone, A dialog box will appear, click on Allow.
- The computer will now have the feature of making calls, calling history or searching for contacts, You will now be able to receive and make calls.
How to make and receive Android calls on Windows 10
You may have some connection issues and here are some steps you can take to fix it:
- Close the Your Phone app on your computer and then reopen it.
- Restart the computer.
- Restart the bluetooth technology on your Android phone.
- Set up a bluetooth connection manually.
- Unpair any additional phone other than your primary phone.
- Make sure not to use the Bluetooth headset, as the Your Phone app does not support its use.
- Your Phone app does not support dual SIM options, So use only the primary SIM.
- If you are using a Bluetooth keyboard or mouse, disconnect it temporarily.
- Use a wired headset to avoid echo, if present.
In conclusion, we wish you a unique experience using a Windows 10 device to make and receive Android calls in order to save time and increase productivity.