The iPhone’s app library is one of the most prominent new features released with iOS 14 to manage and organize apps in the iPhone, With the aim of radically changing the home screen of iPhones. Although it can be customized, the App Library offers some great options for keeping tabs in all your apps by automatically organizing them into categories, Such as social groups, facilities, entertainment, productivity, games, etc. Each folder consists of 4 application codes, If there are more than four applications in one folder, You’ll see 4 large application codes and one of four apps on the bottom right side, This makes it easy to quickly access applications.
How to access the iPhone’s app library on iPhone
- Open the home screen of your iPhone.
- Swipe to the left to access the last page of the home screen to show you the app library with apps that are automatically created.
- Click on any app to open it, Or search the search bar to find a specific app.
- Click on the four mini-app package in right and bottom of any category to see all apps in the App Library folder.
- Swipe down from the top of the app library to see the alphabetically ranked list of apps.
How to quickly access the iPhone’s app library
You can access the app library on your iPhone by removing additional pages from the home screen, To access the app library with one pass. You can remove the additional pages of the home screen by following the following steps:
- Press at length any application code on the home screen until the phone enters vibrating mode.
- Click on the small page indicator icons below.
- You’ll go to the page check screen.
- Uncheck the pages you want to remove.
Features of using the iPhone’s app library
The iPhone’s app library has two basic features, Are easy access to applications, And the ease of moving applications to and from the home screen, Here’s a detailed explanation of them.
1. Easy access to applications
- Because applications are automatically arranged in quadranted and categorized folders, This makes it easier to access applications by choosing the required category.
- Use the search bar at the top of the screen to find the desired app.
- Because of the existence of a smart folder entitled (newly added) that includes newly added applications for easy access.
- Because there’s a smart folder titled “Suggestions” that shows apps Siri thinks you might need based on the time of day, location, and other usage characteristics, The suggestion box can be developed over time to make it more convenient for you depending on how you use your iPhone.
Read also: The best solutions to the problem of youTube stopping working on Android and iPhone phones
2. Easy control over the transfer of applications to and from the home screen
The app library doesn’t have a monopoly on apps for your iPhone, It organizes them as mentioned earlier while keeping app codes on the home screen, If you’re a fan of organization, the app library will offer the following features:
You can run apps by clicking on the app’s large icons, In addition to the ability to run apps by clicking on the small group of four codes, This opens the folder and shows all apps so you can run any app by clicking on it.
Move apps from the home screen to the app library
Apps for your iPhone are automatically added to the app library no matter how on the home screen, So you can’t move apps from the home screen to the app library because they’re there automatically.
Move apps from the app library to the home screen
You can move apps from the app library to the home screen without removing them from the app library by following the following steps:
- Click at length on the app code to show you a list.
- Click add to the home screen.
- Or you can press the app icon at length and manually drag it to the home screen.
Delete apps from the home screen
You can delete apps from the home screen to remove their mess, Fortunately, you can do this while application codes remain the same in the app library. That is, deleting apps from the home screen doesn’t uninstall them from your iPhone, Delete them from the app library if you want to uninstall them. You can remove apps from the home screen by following:
- Click at length on the app icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Choose to remove the app from the list.
- Press remove from the home screen from the pop-up menu.
Delete apps from the app library
When you delete apps from the app library, Uninstall them, which means removing them from the home screen in particular and the device in general, and you can delete applications from the app library by following:
- Click at length on the app code.
- Choose to delete the app.
Select the app library only to add apps to without the home screen
You can stop automatic app add-ons on both the home screen and the app library together and limit them to the app library only, With the ability to manually add apps to the home screen if desired by applying the following steps:
- Go to your iPhone settings.
- Choose the home screen.
- Select only the app library.
The disadvantages of the iPhone’s application library
Despite its positives, The iPhone’s application library is not without some drawbacks, as is the case with many technology technologies, nothing is perfect in the virtual world. Here are the highlights of the app library on iPhones:
- The application library cannot be customized by rearranging applications, where applications are automatically organized and arranged without allowing you to intervene, You can’t move apps from one folder to another, rename or rearrange folders.
- The app library cannot be disposed of, hidden or turned off from your iPhone.
Between features and disadvantages, The app library on iOS devices remains a unique and useful addition that makes your iPhone more organized and attractive to make it easier for you to get into the world of the iPhone.