Many people want to know the number of Rashid Hospital Dubai, which is considered one of the best government hospitals in the Arabian Gulf, which was established in 1973. Rashid Hospital includes various medical specialties and treatment departments that provide the best health care for patients, whether citizens or expatriates, and it has an integrated staff. One of the best doctors and specialists, and in this article we will provide you with all the details about Rashid Hospital Dubai, methods of contacting it, as well as the number of Rashid Hospital Dubai.
Rashid Hospital Dubai
Rashid Hospital Dubai was established in 1973 and it is one of the most famous and specialized hospitals in the entire Arabian Gulf, providing various services in all medical and therapeutic specialties.
In 2007, it obtained international accreditation from the Joint International Commission on Hospital Accreditation, and Rashid Hospital Dubai provides medical training services.
What distinguishes Rashid Hospital Dubai is that it is fully equipped to receive emergencies as well as crises and disasters in the United Arab Emirates.
Rashid Hospital Dubai includes more than 700 beds to receive the largest possible number of patients. The area of Rashid Hospital Dubai is more than 20,000 square meters, and it is constantly developing and expanding.
Medical specialties at Rashid Hospital Dubai
There are many medical specialties in Rashid Hospital Dubai, and in each specialty there is a large number of skilled doctors who are able to deal with various cases. The following are the most important medical specialties available at Rashid Hospital Dubai:
- skin diseases.
- psychological diseases.
- Gastrointestinal diseases.
- Blood diseases.
- natural therapy.
- Blood vessels.
- breast diseases.
- Nose, ear and throat.
- General Surgery.
- Infectious diseases.
- Emergency and critical care.
- Heart section.
- plastic surgery.
- Neurology treatment.
The most important services of Rashid Hospital Dubai
Rashid Hospital Dubai provides various medical and health services through which it seeks to preserve the lives and health of individuals, so it is among the largest hospitals for injuries and emergencies in the Arab region, and includes many highly specialized health and treatment units, and here are the most important services of Rashid Hospital Dubai:
- Examination and treatment services.
- Nutrition services.
- Receiving emergencies and disasters.
- Laboratory services.
- Radiology services.
- Performing operations and surgeries.
- Clinical support.
- natural therapy.
- Pharmacy services.
- Administrative services.
Rashid Hospital Dubai number
The hospital can be contacted through the number of Rashid Hospital Dubai, which you can call and inquire about anything you wish, and you can also book in the outpatient clinics and inquire about the medical staff, through the following numbers:
- Rashid Dubai Hospital Local Number: 800342
- Rashid Dubai International Hospital number: +97142198888
Ways to contact Rashid Hospital Dubai
In addition to the number of Rashid Hospital Dubai, there are other ways to communicate with the hospital easily. Although most people prefer to use the number of Rashid Hospital Dubai to communicate, there are other ways that are easier and faster to respond.
The following are the most important ways to communicate with Rashid Hospital Dubai, in addition to contacting the Rashid Hospital Dubai number, which we explained in the previous paragraph:
- Fax number: 971-4-3113222
- Visit the hospital headquarters at the following address: 315 Umm Hurair II, Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
- P.O. Box: 4545, Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
Work schedules for Rashid Hospital Dubai
As for the working hours in Rashid Hospital Dubai, they differ according to the different departments and types of services, and individuals must adhere to these appointments in order to be able to obtain the appropriate health services for them. The following are the official working hours at Rashid Hospital Dubai:
- The outpatient clinics for Emiratis (morning clinics) operate from Sunday to Thursday, starting from 7.30 in the morning until 2.30 in the afternoon
- Outpatient clinics (evening clinics in the afternoon) operate from 3 pm until 10.30 pm.
- Inpatient services operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Emergency services operate seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Administrative services work from Sunday to Thursday from 7:30 in the morning until 2:30 in the afternoon.