Samsung launched its new, economical Samsung Galaxy A03 Core phone to be the smaller version of the Samsung Galaxy A03s phone, as the phone is considered one of the few phones launched by Samsung in the economic category with suitable specifications and reasonable price compared to the capabilities of the phone.. Especially since this version works with a type of processor Unisoc SC9863A with a giant battery 5000 mAh in addition to a 6.5 inch screen.. Let us know the price and full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core phone, with a presentation of its most important advantages and disadvantages below.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core Specifications
- Supports FM radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm with a weight of 211 grams.
- The materials used in the manufacture of the phone come from completely plastic, whether in the back or the frame.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The screen comes in the form of a notch, as it comes from a PLS TFT type with an area of 6.5 inches, with HD + quality, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, at a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch. videos.
- The phone comes with an internal memory of 32 GB of eMMC 5.1 type with 2 GB of random memory.
- You can increase the storage space by installing a memory card that supports up to 512 GB in a separate port.
- The phone works with a MediaTek Unisoc SC9863A octa-core processor with 28 nano technology with an IMG8322 graphic processor, the same as in the Infinix Smart 6.
- The front camera comes with a 5-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a single 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Bluetooth comes with version 4.2 and supports the A2DP feature.
- Wi-Fi comes b/g/n with support for Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation and supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone supports sensors such as accelerometer and proximity.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The USB port comes from the foot type MicroUSB.
- The phone battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh.
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system with the latest Samsung interface, One UI 3.1.
- The phone is available in the market in blue and black.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- The USB port comes from the old type Micro USB.
- The processor is not the most powerful in its price category.
- It does not support the secondary microphone for noise isolation while using the phone.
- It does not support fast charging, and the power of the charger head is only 7.5 watts. You will need a long time to charge the battery.
- HD+ screen, not FHD+ quality.
- The phone works with Android 11 Go, as this version reduces the work of the processor, and also its most important drawback is that there are not all the features of Android completely.
- There is no fingerprint security sensor.
- The bottom edge of the screen is still large and has not been made smaller.
- The phone is large and you will need some time to get used to using the phone.
Features of Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- Supports the possibility of installing two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- A large battery is enough for you to use it all day long, with a capacity of 5000 mAh.
- A large screen that offers very acceptable performance compared to the price of the phone.
- Supports the FM radio feature.
- The ability to install a memory card up to 512 GB in a separate port.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- Check design with acceptable materials in that category.
Contents of the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core phone box
- Samsung Galaxy A03s phone.
- The charger head is 7.5 watts.
- metal pin.
- The instruction manual explains how to use the phone.
- MicroUSB USB cable.
- Phone warranty.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core price
For the 32 GB version with 2 GB RAM, it costs about 120 USD