Sharjah is the third largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates, and its economy depends on oil and gas reserves that were discovered back in 1971, a large number of individuals are looking for the terms and procedures for obtaining a home business license Sharjah, as this emirate allows the establishment of a home business license Sharjah And in this article, we will show you all the conditions and procedures for obtaining a Sharjah home business license, as well as the costs involved.
What is a Sharjah home business license
A Sharjah home business license is one of the types of licenses that an individual needs to be able to do business at home in Sharjah.
It is one of the types of initiatives established by the Department of Economic Development in Sharjah to encourage the experience of trade in Sharjah, and some use a home business license in Sharjah to engage in economic activities electronically.
Therefore, a Sharjah home business license is called the Sharjah e-trader license, and it is one of the other licenses that Sharjah provides to investors.
Conditions for obtaining a home business license Sharjah 2022
There are a number of basic conditions that must be followed in order to obtain a Sharjah home business license. Without these conditions, an individual cannot conduct home business activities through them:
- The age of the applicant to obtain a home business license in Sharjah must be at least 21 years old.
- The applicant for a home business license in Sharjah must have a home license in the Emirate of Sharjah.
- The approval of the owner of the building or the building in which the applicant resides to practice the activity mentioned in the license.
- Not to trade in any goods that cause harm or annoyance to the neighbors in the area in which you live.
- It is forbidden to promote your business using illuminated billboards.
- Do not put the goods you work with outside the house.
- Do not store toxic substances or foods harmful to health or the environment.
Sharjah home business license documents
In order for an individual to obtain a home business license in Sharjah, there are a number of basic documents that must be provided. The following are the most important documents for obtaining a home business license in Sharjah:
- A copy of the initial approval form.
- Submit a copy of the family book.
- Submit a copy of the home title deed.
- A copy of the rental contract.
- Submit a copy of the proof of no objection from the lessor.
The cost of obtaining a home business license Sharjah 2022
Sharjah trade licenses
As for the costs of obtaining a home business license in Sharjah, it is 1150 dirhams, in addition to 250 dirhams as fees for the trade name.
The license is valid for one year only, after which the holder will need to renew it. The costs of renewing a home business license in Sharjah are AED 1000, which is divided as follows:
- 300 AED as license printing fee.
- AED 500 as registration renewal fee.
- AED 100 smart card fee.
- AED 100 billboard fees.
Activities permitted in Sharjah Home Business License 2022
A Sharjah home commercial license allows the practice of a number of activities, and those activities are those that can be practiced under that license. The following are the most important activities permitted in that license:
- Fashion design – sewing and embroidery services.
- Photography of events and weddings – events services.
- Educational services such as courses.
- Computer advertising design services.
- electronic services.
- Research and studies services, and other knowledge services.
- readymade garments trade
- Making and selling perfume.
- Cosmetics trade.
Communication Sharjah Government Department of Economic Development
The Government of Sharjah provides the Department of Economic Development with more than one way to communicate with it and inquire about the cost of establishing a Sharjah home business license and any other details through the following methods:
- Phone number: 80080000
- Website: here
- Facebook: @SHJEDD
- Instagram: @SharjahEconomic
- Twitter: @sharjaheconomic
The Sharjah Government Office, the Department of Economic Development, is available for communication and visits throughout the week, from Sunday to Thursday, except for Friday and Saturday, and they work from seven thirty in the morning until two thirty in the evening.