There are many ways to transfer data from a computer to a mobile phone. Either using the Internet or using a USB cable. Perhaps the use of Bluetooth in the absence of the previous means, It is the best and fastest way to transfer data. However, Bluetooth is a wireless technology that eliminates wires and their problems.
Some laptops support data transfer technology via Bluetooth without the need for external applications. While other computers do not support this feature. So we had to download an external software to transfer data via bluetooth. Also, there are some devices that must be supported by an external device called a USB Bluetooth Adapter. Therefore, today in our article, we will present to you the best Bluetooth software between a computer and a mobile phone.
1. Bluetooth File Transfer
It is a professional application and one of the most important Bluetooth programs between a computer and a mobile phone. Designed to manage file transfer, It can quickly establish a connection between the computer and any OBEX device that supports file transfer. In short, it is a program for transferring and exchanging files via Bluetooth with high efficiency. It also has many great features.
· Features of bluetooth software for pc Bluetooth File Transfer :
- Free app.
- Provides high speed bluetooth data connection.
- It is compatible with many modern devices certified to use Bluetooth, Such as smartphones running Android and iOS systems, as well as laptops, etc.
- The application contains a simple set of tools that facilitate your work and help you discover and pair devices near you.
- The ability to transfer, browse, create and delete files between the computer and devices that support the Bluetooth feature.
- The ability to send programs and applications installed on your device to other devices.
- Possibility to show or hide completely hidden media on both smartphone and SD memory.
- It has a small size that does not exceed 1 MB. This means that it can be downloaded to computers with limited storage capacity.
- It features a simple and fast professional interface with many options that fit all the various Windows systems.
- The possibility of dividing the interface into two tabs, one for local files and the other for remote files.
- Provides full support for file dragging and folder management.
- Provides a history of device history to facilitate reconnection with nearby devices.
- Provides a tool built into the system for error reporting and log generation.
- Automatic update capability.
· How to install bluetooth software for pc Bluetooth File Transfer
To start using Bluetooth File Transfer to transfer files from computer to mobile phone, you must follow these steps:
- You must make sure that there is .Net Framework on the computer.
- Download a program Bluetooth File Transfer on the computer.
- Once installed, you will be presented with a simple user interface consisting of a file browser and some tools to manage the connection to nearby devices.
- Press the Bluetooth Network button to bring up a list of nearby devices as well as a history of previously accessed devices.
- You can manage files from within the application itself.
- You can drag and drop files between the application and the desktop or Windows during an active file transfer.
- The application displays a real-time bar with the total number of bytes that need to be transferred, the current transferred amount, and a task percentage counter.
2. Bluetooth Driver Installer
Bluetooth Driver Installer It is one of the bluetooth software between computer and mobile phone provided by Nir Soft Company. One of the features of this program is that you do not need to install it. All you have to do is run it on the device and then add the files you want to send and the sending process will be done immediately.
· Features Bluetooth Driver Installer
- Free app.
- Small size application.
- It is used to transfer and send files via Bluetooth.
- It is considered the original and official tool for the operation of Bluetooth on computers.
- Supports many languages, including Arabic.
- You can use it when your device cannot detect sources of communication using the method of Bluetooth.
- It adds to your device everything it needs to get a Bluetooth connection.
- Works with most devices that have Bluetooth connectivity.
- The ability to make any modifications to the operating system.
- Makes a backup copy of the current state, So you can easily retrieve it if an emergency happens.
· Benefits of using Bluetooth applications on computers
- Develop computer capabilities to improve handling of mobile phones.
- Transfer files without the need for external links.
- Using Bluetooth to transfer files protects both the computer and the mobile phone from infection with viruses.
We hope that the previous applications have enriched your information and added to it everything you need to know about the most important Bluetooth programs between the computer and the mobile phone smoothly and smoothly.