Some want to add a Google account on Android phones without syncing but why? Sync is one of the important features of your Google Account, Sync is the process of saving and synchronizing data as contacts, library, playlists, files, emails, calendar, tasks, notes, and browser settings between all devices connected to the same Google account automatically. When you create a Google Account, all the data on your Android device, for example, is synchronized on all devices that use the same Google account as computers, tablets and smartphones.
- Sync is a free process where you save your data for free.
- Easy access to data and files at any time, place and on which device you can use your Google account on it.
- Maintaining important data from loss and damage as a result of the loss of a sync device, You can access your data from any other device.
- When switching between devices, sync will confirm that your reading map has been updated, making your phone, tablet or computer always up to date to keep up to date with where you left off on any device.
- Sync allows interaction between all members of a single company because of the new information they provide that is constantly updated.
- Sync offers benefits to manufacturers by ensuring that they get the latest updates in order to produce a well-crafted design.
- Synchronisation threatens users’ privacy because of easy access to data from multiple devices, which is contrary to security.
- Your data appears when you use your account on your children’s devices when you purchase paid apps from your account for them.
Ways to add a Google account to your Android device without synchronizing
Although a Google account offers the option to stop synchronizing contacts, it is only after contacts have been synchronized that this option is useless. So in order to add a Google account to Android phones without synchronizing, you have to follow the following methods:
1. Disable quick sync before activating google account
Since your Google Account offers you the option to stop syncing, but after you actually sync the data, This makes that option ineffective. So cancel sync before activating the account so you can add a Google account on Android phones without syncing according to the following method:
- Access your Android device settings.
- Enter your Google Account.
- Activate airplane mode immediately after entering your password within a few seconds of the shortcut in the status bar to cut off the internet from your device before the account starts synchronizing your data.
- Enter settings after activating flight mode.
- Click on accounts to see google’s list of accounts.
- Choose the account you added.
- Click on the sync account.
- Uncheck items you don’t want to sync with your account.
- Activate flight mode to return the Internet to your device, It only syncs the data you’ve selected.
2. Use the multi-user feature
It is a feature offered by all Android phones, It grants multiple users on the same device and allows the entry of many separate Google accounts. When you create a new Google Account that won’t sync your data, Because the old account has already synced it before, This is useful if your children use your device for their own safety and respect for your privacy. You can add users to your Android device in the following way:
- Go to settings.
- Choose the system.
- Click on several users.
- Click on adding a user so you can add a Google account to Android phones without syncing easily.
3. Use Second Space in
It is an Android publishing developed by China’s Shaomi Electronics Smartphone Company. MIUI Publishing includes various features such as attribute support and other features that are not in the raw Android system. You can take advantage of this feature if you have an Android MIUI device that offers you the advantage of sharing your apps with other users without sharing your data. This feature benefits you if you want to share with your children the apps paid on your account, You can create a second space by following:
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Select apps — including Google and Gemmell — that want to appear in space II, Specific application data will not be synchronized.
4. Use the Google Play sharing option for the family
When you join a family group, You can share family services on Google with up to 5 family members, Its members can also see your name, image and email, You are also responsible for the payment method because you are the family manager. Family members can also see content added to the family library. If your family uses the same Google One subscription, They will be able to see the shared storage space you used. Your files will not be shared with them because they will use their Google Account and you will not have to use your account so your data will not be synchronized.
5. Disable apps you don’t want to sync with your Google Account
Synchronizing your app data on your Google Account is inevitable even if you activate sync disabling after enabling a Google account on your Android device, Because all that will be disabled is notifications, Where new message notifications will not be sent, But other users of your device will continue to see your Gemmell account and your emails, So disabling apps that you don’t want to sync on Google Account was one of the solutions to this problem, This causes the app not to appear on the home screen and in the list of applications, and disconnect from all Google accounts on your Android device, This is in the following way:
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Go to apps.
- Choose the app you want to disable from the app list.
We hope that these steps will benefit you so that you can add a Google account on Android phones without syncing, It addresses the problem of synchronizing your data on Google accounts to preserve your privacy.