A large number of individuals would like to know the cost of establishing a business license in Sharjah, especially since Sharjah is one of the most diversified economies in the Middle East and North Africa region as well, in addition to the fact that Sharjah is primarily the cultural capital, industrial center and educational hotspot in the country United Arab Emirates, and in this article we will talk about the cost of establishing a business license in Sharjah and the most important procedures and documents required.
Sharjah Trade License 2022
Before talking about the cost of establishing a commercial license in Sharjah, we will first need to know what a commercial license is in Sharjah. In fact, the United Arab Emirates has a large number of industrial and commercial areas.
Sharjah is a preferred and efficient investment destination in the United Arab Emirates, offering competitive advantages to regional and international investors.
In order for investors to interact there and benefit from it as an industrial center, they need a commercial license in Sharjah.
It is a permit that allows its holders, individuals and investors, to conduct business in the Sharjah region and to benefit from its distinguished position between East Asia and Europe.
As well as the availability of the appropriate entrance through it to the vital ports and international airports on each of the Arabian Gulf and the Indian Ocean.
Documents required to create a business license in Sharjah 2022
In order to be able to create a commercial license in Sharjah, there are a number of documents that you must complete, and without them, you will not be able to create a commercial license in Sharjah. The following are the most important documents required:
- Investor’s Trade Name Certificate
- A copy of the investor’s identity and passport.
- Submit a licensing form sheet.
- Technical evaluation report.
- A copy of the lease contract, which must be attested.
- A copy of the title deed or map.
- Submit proof of obtaining the required approvals from the official authorities.
How to create a commercial license in Sharjah
After we have identified the documents required to set up a commercial license in Sharjah, you will need to fully prepare them. Here are the steps you will need to create a commercial license in Sharjah after preparing the required documents:
- Complete all procedures related to the trade name and legal affairs, and then head to the licensing department.
- The employee there will go to the licensing department to approve the license data, and in case of need for modifications, this employee will do the necessary
- The licensing department employee issues the payment authorization and then checks the documents.
- The investor goes to the unit to pay the prescribed fees, after which a certificate of record and license will be issued.
The cost of establishing a commercial license in Sharjah 2022
As for the cost of establishing a commercial license in Sharjah, there are some fees that must be borne by the person wishing to establish a commercial license in Sharjah, and the following are the cost of establishing a commercial license in Sharjah and the fees:
- 300 AED as a printing fee.
- 6% of the lease value as a license fee.
- 250 AED as fees for background plates.
- AED 100 as fees for regular paintings.
- AED 500 as fees for logo plates.
- AED 300 as delegate card fee.
- AED 100 as the smart card fee.
- 150 AED as technical evaluation fee.
Communication Sharjah Government Department of Economic Development
The Government of Sharjah provides the Department of Economic Development with more than one way to communicate with it and inquire about the cost of establishing a commercial license in Sharjah and any other details through the following methods:
- Phone number: 80080000
- Website: here
- Facebook: @SHJEDD
- Instagram: @SharjahEconomic
- Twitter: @sharjaheconomic
The Sharjah Government Office, the Department of Economic Development, is available for communication and visits throughout the week, from Sunday to Thursday, except for Friday and Saturday, and they work from seven thirty in the morning until two thirty in the evening.