iTunes is a good program for managing your music library. In addition, it allows its users to control their files such as e-books, photos, music, videos and movies. It also enables you to purchase music, TV shows and movies. Since it is primarily intended for Apple products, Through it, you can transfer files seamlessly and easily between iPhone, iPad and iPod phones on one side and your computer on the other. However, the above is not limited to users of Apple products. If you have an Android phone, you can take advantage of the iTunes services using some methods, We will try to introduce you through the following lines with some ways to transfer iTunes music to Android easily.
Ways to Transfer iTunes Music to Android
1. Transfer iTunes Music to Android Using Droid Transfer: Music files can be transferred using external software, One of these programs is Droid Transfer One of its advantages is that you do not need to root your phone to take advantage of its features. Here are the steps to work on this program:
- Install Droid Transfer on your computer.
- Run the program on the computer.
- install app Transfer Companion On your Android phone (you can download it for free from the Play Store).
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using Wi-Fi or USB.
- Open the Droid Transfer app and link it to the Transfer Companion app by scanning the barcode.
- Choose the Music section of Droid Transfer.
- Click on Sync iTunes.
- Choose Copy Tracks to Android.
One of the advantages of the Droid Transfer application is that it enables you to know the music on your phone and not on iTunes, and music that is on iTunes but not on your Android phone, And the possibility of two-way transport. The free trial version of Droid Transfer allows you to transfer 100 tracks for free.
2. Transfer iTunes Music to Android Using Double Twist App: It is considered an app Double Twist A quick and easy to use application, It has high user reviews. Also, many technical publications in major international websites such as the New York Times, BBC, The Wall Street Journal, It was recommended to use it. You can use it by following these steps:
- Install Double Twist on your computer.
- Enter the application after it is installed.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer with a USB cable, and enable storage mode.
- After performing the previous actions, the sync window will be launched automatically. After your phone is recognized.
- Choose to sync music from the Music tab in Double Twist.
- Choose all the tracks you want to transfer to your Android phone.
- Tap the sync button at the bottom right of the screen to start transferring iTunes music to Android to your phone.
3. Transfer iTunes Music to Android Manually: If you do not want to use third-party applications and want to transfer iTunes music to Android, you can do this work manually by following these steps:
- Connect your Android phone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Choose to use your phone in data transfer mode.
- open itunes, Then select the songs and music you want to transfer to your Android phone.
- Copy the files you selected to a new file on your computer.
- Open the music folder on your Android phone.
- Copy the folder from your computer and move it to your Android phone.
4. Transfer iTunes Music to Android Using Apple Music: You can download an application Apple Music from play store, It gives you access to more than 75 million songs through any of your devices. And you can get three months free when you download it from the Play Store, This application can be used to transfer iTunes music to your Android phone by following these steps:
- Open iTunes on your computer, Then go to Preferences.
- Go to the iCloud Music Library through the General tab.
- Download the Apple Music app on your Android phone.
- Sign in to Apple Music with your Apple ID.
- Make sure your iTunes music is available to stream, If you can’t find iTunes music, do the following:
- Make sure to use the same Apple ID on all devices.
- Update the app to the latest version on all devices.
- Update iCloud library.
In conclusion, we have provided a set of tools that you can use to be able to enjoy your favorite music on all your devices, regardless of the operating system you use.
Read also: How to restore from iCloud backup